Are your feet at risk of injury or permanent damage? Better footwear choices are crucial and can prevent injury...read more.
Whether you are a professional athlete, sports amateur or just enjoy being active, appropriate footwear is the most important piece...read more
Little feet grow and develop over the years into adult feet - the feet we have for the rest of our lives...read more.
assessments | orthotics | footwear
As one of the most innovative and leading pedorthic practices in Australia, BFS Pedorthics provides a holistic approach to solving comfort and biomechanical issues of feet and ankles. From gait analysis, lower body anatomy and biomechanics to actual on-site fabrication of custom foot orthotics, we offer the complete package for feet assessment and footwear for children, sports people and active adults. There’s no need to waste your precious time and money seeking advice from different foot care specialists – at BFS Pedorthics we have everything you need to get to the heart of your foot health. It’s simply amazing what is possible from the expert team at BFS Pedorthics.
Your feet deserve to be healthy and happy. And you deserve the very best in foot care, from expert assessment and advice to the most effective orthotics and footwear on the market. Visit us today and take a look at our wide range of prefabricated footwear and unique orthotic design. Discuss your concerns with our specialist staff and attend our onsite Pedorthic Clinic for a complete foot and/or footwear assessment or a gait/leg length analysis. We promise to work with you to find the best solution; whether it be through the custom design of your footwear and orthotics or modification of your existing footwear.
Work or play, young or old, simple or complex, BFS Pedorthics has everything to look after your feet. Our services include:
• Assessments for lower limb related issues, such as biomechanics, neurological, skeletal and systemic medical issues
• Gait and leg length analysis
• Specialist paediatric and children’s footwear and advice
• Sports assessments, orthotics and footwear to enhance performance
• Assessments of foot condition health and pathology; footwear condition and suitability; and action or activity-related injury
• Foot exercises
• Footwear modifications for comfort, cosmetic and medical purposes
• Manufacture and supply of custom-made footwear and devices
• Muscular and skeletal bracing of the lower limb
• Orthotics to fit all footwear styles
• Assessments and supply of occupational footwear
• Assessments and supply of falls prevention footwear and orthotics
• Practical, competitively-priced packages for all foot care needs.